This free online course provides a solid introduction to management information systems in business.
The foundational concepts relating to management information systems will be outlined and explained in this free online course, along with the various management information systems available. By the end of the course, you will be in a position to explain the components and implementation of management information systems and its importance in an organization.
What Will You Learn?
- Explain the components of information systems
- Discuss technology as a component of information systems
- Describe the role of information systems in organizations
- Explain the various phases of advancements in information systems
- Identify the primary components of a computer and the functions they perform
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing for companies
- Identify and understand the high-level concepts surrounding information security tools
- Explain how to secure yourself digitally through personal information security measures
- Describe the differences between data, information and knowledge
- Describe the characteristics of a data warehouse
- Explain the relationship between data warehousing, business intelligence and business analytics
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet